Notary in Kraków
Welcome to our notary webpages notariuszwkrakowie.eu, where we write about everything that is related to notary services in Krakow and explain in detail simple and complicated matters about notarial services and activities and documents such as wills, proxies, notarial deeds and information and details about fees and charges
of notaries in Krakow. Our mission is to help to find a right notary in Kraków and increase the legal awareness of citizens because ignorance of the law and its rights often leads to serious and irreversible consequences. Therefore, the guiding quote of the site are the famous words spoken by Marcus Tullius Cicero, a great Roman statesmen:
Salus populi suprema lex - The welfare of the people shall be the supreme law
The rule in a democratic state is this: you must know your rights, ask and ask in order not to make a mistake. There are a lot of legal actions that you can do at a notary office. If you decide to do something by yourself, it is worth making sure how to do it right. Example? Buing a real estate property
in Kraków, Poland. There is a special form of authenticated deed for property ownership change. It is a formal document prepared not by sides of the deal or their lawyers, but by public notary himself. Before making such decisions, you should seek the advice of a notary specialist in Kraków who will explain the consequences of all possible legal solutions. Here you can find out a full list of notaries in Kraków.
More information about a city of Kraków
and city's pubic transportation
- The notary in Polish legal system is a person of public trust appointed by Ministry of Justice and constituted to perform notarial actions in adherence to law. Polish notaries in Krakow as well as in other Polish cities provide consultations, guidance, prepare all types of acts and perform all notarial actions to secure best interests of our clients. Notary in the scope of his/her authority acts as a person of public trust and as such is afforded the protection to which public officials are entitled.
The notary's oath:
"I solemnly vow as a notary entrusted with my duties in accordance with the law and conscience, keep professional secrets, follow your rules in your conduct dignity, honor and integrity "
You can call public notary „notariusz” or „rejent”. So addressing a male you call „Panie notariuszu” or „Panie rejencie”, while doing the same for a female „Pani notariusz” or „Pani rejent”. Public notary also verifies your foreigner status. In polish law A FOREIGNER is either a person with non-polish passport or a company with more than 50% shares in non-polish hands. Some types of properties require special procedures to be bought by foreigners. For identification purposes you use your passport. Please be aware, that public notary is a kind of clerk. The notary is obliged to serve you explanations of legal side of what you plan to do FREE OF CHARGE. There is a cap for public notary charges and fees
. Bear in mind this charges are negoatiable and the problem is that expats always pay the maximum charge because they are not aware about negotiating prices You should straight away ask for a discount of 20% if you want to sign notarial act with large value.
As per Polish legal system there are two types of acts that are performed by a notary:
1. when a notarial action is required by law, for example:
- transfer of ownership to a real estate property,
- agreements of commercial companies,
- marital property agreement,
- property separation,
- division of inheritance,
- establishment of enforcement title pursuant to article 777 of the code of civil procedure (voluntary submission to enforcement),
- transactions related to cooperative ownership rights to living premises or perpetual usufruct (lease),
- sale of shares of a limited liability company when notary confirms identity of the people who set their signatures
2. when parties want to execute a deed in the form of a notarial act — to make it legally binding.
- Krakow Chamber of Civil Law Notaries
- The City of Kraków Office, Geodesy Department
- The City of Kraków Office, City Spatial Planning Office
- Office of the Kraków Poviat, Department of Geodesy, Cartography, and Cadastre
- District Court for Kraków-Podgórze, Department No. IV – Land and Mortgage Registers
- Notaries in Europe (Krakow)